geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Re: jms connection factories
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:06:46 GMT

The problem that you are seeing is a known bug and is captured in this
JIRA (but not yet fixed)

When you are asking how to resolve the problem, I suspect that you don't
really want to fix this Geronimo bug (although that is always welcome
:-) ) but that you really just want to get your connection factory
created.  Assuming that is the case, then I suggest you create a
deployment plan to do this rather than using the web console.

I don't have a lot of experience with connectors but online book that
Aaron Mulder has been working on contains some steps on how to create
the appropriate definitions.

- Joe

Marco Laponder wrote:
> Hi All,
> I just installed Geronimo and I am tryin to start with JMS in
> combination with geronimo. I would like to add a JMS connection factory.
> But when I go to the console the ‘JMS Connection Factory’ shows ‘Error
> in portlet!’ , where can I find details of the error so I can find out
> what the problem is ?
> Kind regards,
> Marco Laponder
> <>