geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: jms connection factories
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:06:46 GMT
Marco,

The problem that you are seeing is a known bug and is captured in this
JIRA (but not yet fixed)  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1065

When you are asking how to resolve the problem, I suspect that you don't
really want to fix this Geronimo bug (although that is always welcome
:-) ) but that you really just want to get your connection factory
created.  Assuming that is the case, then I suggest you create a
deployment plan to do this rather than using the web console.

I don't have a lot of experience with connectors but online book that
Aaron Mulder has been working on contains some steps on how to create
the appropriate definitions.
http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/

- Joe

--