geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ivan S. Dubrov" <WF...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: Custom login module
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 02:35:57 GMT

>It is actually possible to rebuild the plans without the geronimo
>source.   The original plans are supplied in doc/plans and you can edit
>them and redeploy.

Could you please show how I can to redeploy them?

I've tried this: java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password manager redeploy j2ee-security-plan.xml
org/apache/geronimo/Security

and get the following:

07.10.2005 9:36:52 ClientCommunicatorAdmin restart
WARNING: Failed to restart: java.io.IOException: Failed to get a RMI stub: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
JMXConnector
        Stopped org/apache/geronimo/Security

    Error: Operation failed: no such object in table

WBR,
Ivan Dubrov