geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ivan S. Dubrov" <WF...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: Custom login module
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 03:11:48 GMT
Hello,

>My hack was a little cleaner. I was adding the jar containing my
>custom login modules as a dependancy to first j2ee-server-plan.xml but
>since the j2ee-security-plan.xml was established I have had to move
>the dependancy for my security jar up to the parent configuration of
>both the server and security plans; naming-server-plan.xml.

I've tried to redeploy these plans, but no luck. Did you redeployed them or built server from
sources with modified plans?

Anyway, I think this is bug, since I've done things exactly (I think so) as they described
here: http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/geronimo-html-one-page.html#security-custom

I will look at the JIRA, maybe someone have already reported bug...

WBR,
Ivan Dubrov.