geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: M5 - problem with war deploy
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:25:16 GMT
You might not want to use JDK 1.5.  See the following from M5 release note:

System Requirements
-------------------
You need a platform that supports JDK 1.4 (and some features
such as CORBA currently depend on Sun implementation classes and
are known to not work under 1.5, so a Sun 1.4.2_08 JVM would be the
best bet).

--- Enrico Donelli <enrico.donelli@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm making my first attempt with geronimo (M5, jdk1.5, win xp).
>
> I have some problems in deployng a war: the web application is
> deployed, but I get this error during the deployment process:
>

> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't add listener to MBean server
> delegate: java.lang.SecurityException: Operation
> not allowed
>        at

com.sun.jmx.remote.internal.ArrayNotificationBuffer.createListeners(ArrayNotificationBuffer.java:565)
>        at

com.sun.jmx.remote.internal.ArrayNotificationBuffer.<init>(ArrayNotificationBuffer.java:185)
>        at

com.sun.jmx.remote.internal.ArrayNotificationBuffer.getNotificationBuffer(ArrayNotificationBuffer.java:99)
>        at
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIServerImpl.getNotifBuffer(RMIServerImpl.java:486)
>        at

javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.getServerNotifFwd(RMIConnectionImpl.java:148)
>        at

javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.fetchNotifications(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1213)
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor142.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at
>        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
>        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:153)
>        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
>        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
>        at
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
>        at

sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:247)
>        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)
>

> Have you got any idea?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Enrico

thanks,