geronimo-user mailing list archives

From <tbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connectors -- Geronimo says syntax error or no deployer service currently available
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:51:10 GMT
I want to be able to connect to Derby for password
authentication. I'd like to eventually create a form
where users can register and store their data in the
database. I'm using M5. Here's my deployment command:

java -jar ..\..\bin\deployer.jar --user system
--password manager deploy default-database-plan.xml

I can't even get the default database connector to
work.

Tyler

http://mail.yahoo.com