geronimo-user mailing list archives

From <tbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Security app--demo app in source tree
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 05:31:20 GMT
Toby,

Thanks! Yeah it was my problem. I went through the
maven learning curve, as well as the learning where
the new server.jar was supposed to be curve :)

But I definitely know a lot more than I did about
Geronimo! Thanks again for that bugfix for me!!!

Tyler

--- toby cabot <toby@caboteria.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 12:24:09PM -0700,
> tbot55@yahoo.com wrote:
> > ok, I'm looking at the demo app. I can find the
> user
> > name passwords, etc. So I've got it up and running
> on
> > localhost, but I always get the error page.
> >
> > I'm sure this is a simple error, or something I
> > haven't come across yet.
>
> I've been playing around with this and in order to
> get all of the
> gbeans to start I had to tweak one of the config
> files:

> You'll know if this is the problem if you've got
> some gbeans that are
> stuck in the "starting" state and don't transition
> to "running".  If
> this is your problem you can hack the file and then
> rebuild the
> modules/assembly directory.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/