geronimo-user mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject Re: Security app--demo app in source tree
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 02:04:53 GMT
On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 12:24:09PM -0700, tbot55@yahoo.com wrote:
> ok, I'm looking at the demo app. I can find the user
> name passwords, etc. So I've got it up and running on
> localhost, but I always get the error page.
>
> I'm sure this is a simple error, or something I
> haven't come across yet.

I've been playing around with this and in order to get all of the
gbeans to start I had to tweak one of the config files:

You'll know if this is the problem if you've got some gbeans that are
stuck in the "starting" state and don't transition to "running".  If
this is your problem you can hack the file and then rebuild the
modules/assembly directory.