geronimo-user mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject Re: Security app
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:36:02 GMT
On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 02:41:35PM -0700, tbot55@yahoo.com wrote:
> I'm looking into building a simple application that
> implements the security features of Geronimo that can
> later be built upon.

You'll probably want to take a look at the demo application in the
applications/demo directory of the geronimo source tree.  It
implements some of what you're looking for, although it isn't as
dynamic as what you're proposing.  It uses a couple of properties
files (var/security/demo*.properties) to store the user and group
data, and then sets up Geronimo's properties-based login manager to
read those files.  It will probably give you some useful pointers at
least in terms of the configuration that you'll need.