geronimo-user mailing list archives

From lin sun <linsun_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Application Client Stops Running
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:31:09 GMT
Hi Nell,

How did you start the Application client?   MagicGBall is a good sample that can  show
you how J2ee client works with EJB on the server.   You can start the J2ee client app by
java -jar bin\client.jar org/apache/geronimo/MagicGBallClient.

--- Nell Gawor <nell_gawor@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am using M5.  In client.log with debug level set to ALL, I am still
> not seeing any errors:
>
> 12:03:00,815 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start

geronimo.client:J2EEApplication=client-application,J2EEServer=client,j2eeType=ResourceAdapterModule,name=activemq/rars/activemq-ra-3.2-M1.rar

> because no targets are running for reference J2EEServer matching the
> patternspatterns geronimo.client:j2eeType=J2EEServer,name=client
> 12:03:00,815 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start

geronimo.client:J2EEApplication=client-application,J2EEServer=client,j2eeType=ResourceAdapterModule,name=activemq/rars/activemq-ra-3.2-M1.rar

> because no targets are running for reference J2EEApplication matching
> the patternspatterns
> geronimo.client:J2EEServer=client,j2eeType=J2EEApplication,name=client-application
>
> 12:03:00,815 DEBUG [GBeanInstanceState] GBeanInstanceState for:
> geronimo.client:type=ClientContainer State changed from stopped to starting
> 12:03:00,866 DEBUG [GBeanInstanceState] GBeanInstanceState for:
> geronimo.client:type=ClientContainer State changed from starting to running
> 12:03:00,866 INFO  [CommandLine] Server startup completed
> 12:03:03,199 INFO  [ActiveMQConnection] channel status changed: Channel:
> TcpTransportChannel:
> Socket[addr=localhost/127.0.0.1,port=61616,localport=3339] has connected
> 12:03:20,584 INFO  [CommandLine] Server shutdown begun
> 12:03:20,584 DEBUG [GBeanInstanceState] GBeanInstanceState for:
> geronimo.config:name="org/apache/geronimo/ClientSystem" State changed
> from running to stopping
> 12:03:20,584 DEBUG [GBeanInstanceState] GBeanInstanceState for:

geronimo.client:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=org/apache/geronimo/ClientSystem,J2EEServer=client,j2eeType=ConfigurationManager,name=ConfigurationManager

> State changed from running to stopping
>
> There's nothing in the geronimo log around the same timestamp.
>
> Thanks,
> Nell
>

> > *Iñigo <imm@nodo50.org>*
> >
> > 10/10/2005 12:17 PM
> > Please respond to
> > user@geronimo.apache.org

> > 	user@geronimo.apache.org
> > cc
> >
> > Subject
> > 	Re: Application Client Stops Running
> >

> > What Geronimo version are you using? When I experienced that problem I
> > was using M4, and I think David Jencks was the one who concluded that
> > was a Geronimo bug. I was going to try  the same application with M5
> > this week. If you are not using M5, perhaps you should try it.
> >
> > Nell Gawor escribió:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am experiencing the same problem reported in the below email.  My
> > > application client starts nicely and then just as nicely exits without
> > > indicating any problems... I didn't see any resolution to the email
> > > below -- is this a known problem?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Nell

thanks,