geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Arun Venugopal <Arun.Venugo...@cognizant.com>
Subject Clustering
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:40:07 GMT

Hi,

I am doing a comparison study of different application servers. I saw
one module on clustering in the source code. I would like to know if
that code is functional or if it is meant simply as an API. Also if it
is functional, then how can i test it ?

Thanks and regards
Arun

all copies of the original message.