Betreff: migration from JOnAS
Datum: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:53:43 +0200
Von: Hans Prueller <hans.prueller@gmx.net>
An: users@geronimo.apache.org

hi all!

I am currently using JOnAS as J2EE appserver and I'd like to try if
Geronimo would better fit our needs...

We're making heavy usage of XDoclet for generation of DD's and
Interfaces, Container Services: CMT,CMP,CMR - i'm not sure if these are
even ready/stable in geronimo currently, but as there any documentation
about how to migrate an existing J2EE App to Geronimo?

kind regards,
Hans
--

*****