geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hossam Karim" <>
Subject Help with ClassLoader
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:54:26 GMT

  I am using the following configuration:
  geronimo-1.0-M4, Java 1.5.0_04, Windows 2003 Server Enterprise
  My problem:
    I am trying to deploy a WAR with the following deployment plan
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <web-app xmlns=""
    WEB-INF/lib contains saaj-api.jar and saaj-impl.jar, these are version
1.3 NOT 1.2 of SAAJ API,
    and I need to load these implementation not the one that comes with
Geronimo, beacuse I need to call
    public static javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory
newInstance(java.lang.String string) method.
    NoSuchMethodException is thrown when it is called, which means Geronimo
is using SAAJ not the one I

    Is there a way I can instruct Geronimo to load the my library? it works
with JBOSS!!

View raw message