geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with ClassLoader
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:23:23 GMT
Hi Hossam,
Geronimo does not permit javax.* classes (as well as other api classes and
container implementation classes) to be loaded from a web module's context.
This behavior is specified by the Servlet specification (section 9.7.2). So,
I'm afraid you cannot override the SAAJ version from your context.

--kevan