geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.StackOverflowError.....
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:56:24 GMT
Hi Dinesh,
There was a bug in Jetty which caused a StackOverflowError. There's a good
chance that it's the problem that you're seeing, but impossible to tell for
sure without more information (i.e. the stack trace).

The Jetty problem is fixed on HEAD. Can you build from source and see if the
problem still exists?

--kevan

--
--kevan