geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible class path class loader problem when using Spring ClassPathXmlApplicationContext class
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:20:13 GMT
Hi Paul,
Please excuse the basic question -- are you positive the xml file is in the
jar with identical spelling/capitilization?

In answer to your previous question -- yes, the WAS 5.1 and Geronimo
classloaders are certainly different. They should be both conforming the the
J2EE spec, of course...

Is it possible for you to share your EAR? Or, (better yet?) can you generate
a simple test that illustrates the problem? I'm afraid the exception stack
trace isn't very helpful... The "Caused By" exception itself has a "Caused
By" exception. Others might be able to intuit the root problem, but not
me...

--kevan