geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: migration from JOnAS]
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:13:52 GMT
Hi Hans,
There has been some work on XDoclet support within Geronimo, but I don't
believe it's in a usable state.

Depending on your application, you may not need to do anything other than
deploy your application to Geronimo. You may find the following
documentation sites useful:

Geronimo Wiki -- http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Deployment
Aaron Muldur's online book -- http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/

Let us know how things go...