geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR:Could not get activation spec infos for resource adapter
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:21:26 GMT
Hi Dinesh,
The NullPointerException is a Geronimo bug. However, that is not the root
cause of your problem. Have you looked at the following?

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException
at com.Myapp.twe.logging.Log4jLogger.getLog4jLogger(Log4jLogger.java:65)
 at com.Myapp.twe.logging.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:98)
at com.Myapp.twe.logging.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:132)
at com.Myapp.twe.client.datamap.goodservices.impl.GoodServiceMappingImpl
.<clinit>(GoodServiceMappingImpl.java:67)

--kevan