geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Possible class path class loader problem when using Spring ClassPathXmlApplicationContext class
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:25:30 GMT
Just an update on this:

1) some test code where a servlet tries to load the initial context works
2) some test code where a servlet calls an EJB which tries to load the
initial context works
3) My application EAR still has the original problem
4) I cannot provide the EAR I'm afraid (too big to send, company rules
etc).

Has anyone any suggestions for adding any logging code to see what is
going on ? In particular I am mightily confused how a class in a
particular package can be running (and therefore that class and package
must surely be in the classpath) cannot load a resource at the same level
in the package hierarchy as the class running.

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com