geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Null pointer when deploying web app
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:40:33 GMT
Thanks for the help. The actual problem seemed to be that I had removed  a
<servlet> block from web.xml, not the associated <servlet-mapping>.

I agree though that some other than a null pointer exception should be
thrown.

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com