geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Possible class path class loader problem when using Spring ClassPathXmlApplicationContext class
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:31:40 GMT
The EAR file is packaged up so that all, what we call "utility jars" are
present in the root of the main EAR project folder, and projects that use
them have a manifest class path pointing to these.

In theory the whole thing is self contained so we don't have to mess
around with manually putting shared jars into a repository or equivalent
of (this just makes deployment easier for us - you just install the EAR).

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com