geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Classloading problem
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:54:26 GMT
I find some of your description ambiguous.  For instance, what do you
mean by "The GBean loads on starting the server"? Do you have a <gbean
..../> element in your geronimo-web.xml plan that creates a gbean
instance using your gbean class?  Simply loading a class that can be
used as a gbean does not register an instance of that class with the
kernel, or call the constructor or lifecycle methods.  If this does not
help you resolve the issue we need the code in question and the
geronimo plan with the gbean definition.

thanks
david jencks