geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Manu George <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo Features.
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:28:42 GMT
Hi,
I have a few doubts about geronimo features. I checked out the release notes
from M4 but would like to know if there is any document listing the features
added upto now. Specifically I have a few questions
1) Does Geronimo have datasource failover capabilities like in JBOSS?
2) How many connection managers does geronimo support? Can custom connection
managers be plugged in?
3) Geronimo does not yet handle drivers that supply their own DataSource,Is
this statement still valid? How many types of datasources does geronimo
support?
4) Can you connect to RDBMS's that have not yet implemented JCA-JDBC drivers
in geronimo?

Thanks
Manu