geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Possible class path class loader problem when using Spring ClassPathXmlApplicationContext class
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:18:00 GMT
I just gave a quick try to the following packaging and it works:

minimal.ear
`-- external.jar
      `-- example/applicationContext.xml
`-- minimal.war
     `-- META-INF/MANIFEST.MF: Class-Path: external.jar
     `-- WEB-INF/classes/example/ExampleController.class: which defines:

          static final ApplicationContext context = new
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("example/applicationContext.xml");

As pointed out by Kevan, it would be great to have the EAR to debug this
problem.

Thanks,
Gianny