geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying axis in to Geronimo! how?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:35:00 GMT
ChinUom wrote:
> hi Stefan,
>  thanks for the reply.
> when we install the geronimo, we can see that jetty, tomcat and some other
> GBeans were automaticaly deployed. but we cant see that axis 1.x is deployed
> with geronimo. do we need to deploy axis GBean before we used that?

No. The GBean components that represent web service and wrap POJOs or
EJBs are created by the builder when your application is deployed. Just
deploying an application packaged as per JSR-109(?) is enough make it
available; you can also define service-ref elements in your deployment
descriptor to access other web services.

--
Jeremy