geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hans Prueller <hans.pruel...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [Fwd: migration from JOnAS]
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:21:32 GMT
Thanks for the tips!

Currently it is impossible to deploy our application.ear because
Geronimo requires an open-ejb-jar.xml and/or a "plan" for deploying
the contained resource adapter.

As long as XDoclet is not usable for Geronimo we won't be able to
generate those files (we have over 60 EJB's ...)

I'll keep my eyes on it! ;-)

Hans

--

*****