geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Krishnakumar B <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Static Variables and ClassLoaders
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:43:38 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I am not sure if i understood ur answer
right. I tried the following

GBean Plan Config ID = test/Hello

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment"
    configId="test/Hello"
    parentId="org/apache/geronimo/Server" >
     <dependency>
            <uri>test/jars/hellogbean.jar</uri>
        </dependency>
    <gbean name="HelloGBean" class="com.ibm.dw.reallybigpet.HelloGBean">
    </gbean>
</configuration>

Web Application Plan

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
    configId="test/Pet"
    parentId="test/Hello"

    <context-root>/</context-root>
    <context-priority-classloader>false</context-priority-classloader>
</web-app>

I set the Parent ID of WAR plan  to GBean plan Config ID. I have
removed the dependency jar in Web Plan.

Still i get a null for static reference created in GBean.

Regards
Krishnakumar B