geronimo-user mailing list archives

From lin sun <linsun_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.omg.CosNaming.NamingCntextPackage.NotFound
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:14:32 GMT
While I was waiting for help, I added some debug tracing into the client.log.   Here's
what I got in my client.log:

21:40:50,873 DEBUG [CORBAProxyReference] Obtaining home from
corbaloc::localhost:1050/NameService, MagicGBall,
geronimo.client:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=org/apache/geronimo/ClientCorba,J2EEServer=client,j2eeType=CORBACSS,name=SSLClientPassword,
org.acme.MagicGBallHome
21:40:50,873 DEBUG [CSSBean] SSLClientPassword - Looking up home from
corbaloc::localhost:1050/NameService at MagicGBall
21:40:50,893 DEBUG [OpenEJBSocketFactory] Created plain endpoint to localhost:1050
21:40:50,893 DEBUG [OpenEJBSocketFactory] Created plain socket to localhost:1050
21:40:50,903 DEBUG [OpenEJBSocketFactory] Created plain server socket on port 0
21:40:51,003 DEBUG [ClientSecurityInterceptor] Checking if target _is_a has a security
policy
21:40:51,003 DEBUG [ClientTransactionInterceptor] Checking if target _is_a has a
transaction policy
21:40:51,003 DEBUG [ClientTransactionInterceptor] linsun:  checking target has a
transaction policy
21:40:51,003 DEBUG [ClientTransactionInterceptor] linsun:  ri:
com.sun.corba.se.internal.Interceptors.ClientRequestInfoImpl@e80740 TAG_OTS_POLICY: 31
21:40:51,003 DEBUG [ClientTransactionInterceptor] linsun: org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: Could
not find component with provided id.  vmcid: OMG  minor code: 28  completed: No

By looking at the javadoc of ClientRequestInfoOperations
(http://download.java.net/jdk6/docs/api/org/omg/PortableInterceptor/ClientRequestInfoOperations.html)

BAD_PARAM - thrown, with a standard minor code of 28, if no component exists for the
given component ID.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks, Lin

--- lin sun <linsun_unc@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

> Now I am getting the following exception when I ran the client:
>
> 16:00:16,169 INFO  [LocalAttributeManager] Started LocalAttributeManager with data on
> 10
> configurations
> 16:00:16,239 INFO  [LocalConfigStore:config-store] Loaded Configuration
> geronimo.config:name="org/acme/MagicGBall/Client"
> 16:00:16,249 INFO  [LocalConfigStore:config-store] Loaded Configuration
> geronimo.config:name="org/apache/geronimo/ClientCorba"
> 16:00:16,249 INFO  [LocalConfigStore:config-store] Loaded Configuration
> geronimo.config:name="org/apache/geronimo/ClientSecurity"
> 16:00:16,269 INFO  [LocalConfigStore:config-store] Loaded Configuration
> geronimo.config:name="org/apache/geronimo/Client"
> 16:00:16,439 INFO  [Configuration] Started configuration org/apache/geronimo/Client
> 16:00:16,620 INFO  [Configuration] Started configuration
> org/apache/geronimo/ClientSecurity
> 16:00:16,760 INFO  [GeronimoLoginConfiguration] Added Application Configuration Entry
> JMX
> 16:00:16,760 INFO  [GeronimoLoginConfiguration] Added Application Configuration Entry
> geronimo-properties-realm
> 16:00:16,770 INFO  [GeronimoLoginConfiguration] Installed Geronimo login configuration
> 16:00:16,840 INFO  [Configuration] Started configuration
> org/apache/geronimo/ClientCorba
> 16:00:17,451 INFO  [CSSBean] Started CORBA Client Security Server - SSLClientCert
> 16:00:17,471 INFO  [CSSBean] Started CORBA Client Security Server - NoSecurity
> 16:00:17,481 INFO  [CSSBean] Started CORBA Client Security Server - SSLClientPassword
> 16:00:17,541 INFO  [Configuration] Started configuration org/acme/MagicGBall/Client
> 16:00:17,561 INFO  [CommandLine] Server startup completed
> User nameNameCallback returning system.
> PasswordPasswordCallback returning [C@f42160.
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>  at org.apache.geronimo.client.AppClientContainer$1.run(AppClientContainer.java:146)
>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>  at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:320)
>  at org.apache.geronimo.client.AppClientContainer.main(AppClientContainer.java:139)
>  at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>  at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)
>  at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:795)
>  at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:180)
>  at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.CommandLine.invokeMainGBean(CommandLine.java:88)
>  at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.ClientCommandLine.<init>(ClientCommandLine.java:50)
>  at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.ClientCommandLine.main(ClientCommandLine.java:37)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>  at org.apache.geronimo.client.AppClientContainer$1.run(AppClientContainer.java:142)

com.sun.corba.se.internal.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:293)