geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul O'Connor <paulhocon...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WSDD Builder Error
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:13:42 GMT
cool...indeed that was it...thanks!

http://www.ibm.com/webservices/xsd/j2ee_jaxrpc_mapping_1_1.xsd">

<package-type>com.ormondquay.webservices</package-type>

<namespaceURI>http://ormondquay.org/types</namespaceURI>

<package-type>com.ormondquay.webservices</package-type>

<namespaceURI>http://ormondquay.org/types</namespaceURI>

interface>com.ormondquay.webservices.SamlXacmlRequestService</service-

xmlns:serviceNS="http://ormondquay.org/types">serviceNS:

<java-port-name>SamlXacmlRequestPort</java-port-name>

xmlns:portTypeNS="http://ormondquay.org/types">portTypeNS:OQ-

xmlns:bindingNS="http://ormondquay.org/types">bindingNS:OQ-

<java-method-name>XACMLAuthzDecisionQuery</java-method-name>

<wsdl-operation>XACMLAuthzDecisionQuery</wsdl-operation>

xmlns:wsdlMsgNS="http://ormondquay.org/types">wsdlMsgNS:

=== message truncated ===