geronimo-user mailing list archives

From dinesh <dinesh.gopalakrish...@cognizant.com>
Subject java.lang.StackOverflowError.....
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:37:37 GMT

Hi..

I am trying to deploy an EAR application on geronimo M4.

I am getting the message

 Deployed Twe-ear

       on the console but the application will not pull up on the
screen.

On the server side, i get the following message.

Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.4.2_04)...
Starting Geronimo Application Server
[*******] 100%  10s Startup complete
  Listening on Ports:
    1099 0.0.0.0   RMI Naming
    1527 127.0.0.1 Derby Connector
    4201 127.0.0.1 OpenEJB Connector EJB
    8080 0.0.0.0   Jetty Connector HTTP
    8443 0.0.0.0   Jetty Connector HTTPS
   61616 0.0.0.0   ActiveMQ Message Broker Connector
Geronimo Application Server started (version 1.0-M4)

19:39:26,126 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
now in the FAILED state:
objectName="geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=Twe-
ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,WebModule=TweUI.war,j2eeType=Servlet,name=action"
java.lang.StackOverflowError
19:39:26,128 WARN  [BasicLifecycleMonitor] Exception occured while
notifying listener
java.lang.StackOverflowError

Can anybody tell what is the root cause for this error and how do I go
about rectifying it....

Thanks,
Dinesh.G

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com