geronimo-user mailing list archives

From dinesh <>
Subject java.lang.StackOverflowError.....
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:37:37 GMT

I am trying to deploy an EAR application on geronimo M4.

I am getting the message

 Deployed Twe-ear
       on the console but the application will not pull up on the

On the server side, i get the following message.

Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.4.2_04)...
Starting Geronimo Application Server
[*******] 100%  10s Startup complete
  Listening on Ports:
    1099   RMI Naming
    1527 Derby Connector
    4201 OpenEJB Connector EJB
    8080   Jetty Connector HTTP
    8443   Jetty Connector HTTPS
   61616   ActiveMQ Message Broker Connector
Geronimo Application Server started (version 1.0-M4)

19:39:26,126 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
now in the FAILED state:
19:39:26,128 WARN  [BasicLifecycleMonitor] Exception occured while
notifying listener

Can anybody tell what is the root cause for this error and how do I go
about rectifying it....

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at

View raw message