geronimo-user mailing list archives

From dinesh <dinesh.gopalakrish...@cognizant.com>
Subject Re: ERROR:Could not get activation spec infos for resource adapter
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:18:59 GMT

Hi David..

Thanks for your response. The problem was with the deployment descriptor
and the issue is resolved....

But still i am not able to proceed. I get the following error..

Error: Operation failed: Error thrown during invocation

        null

        null

Can you tell me the cause for this error. By the way, I am using the M4
release of Geronimo.

Thanks,
Dinesh.G

The complete stack trace is ...

Problem in doFail of geronimo.config:name="Twe"
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.shutdown
(Configuration.java:383)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.doFail
(Configuration.java:403)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance
(GBeanInstance.java:869)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart
(GBeanInstanceState.java:328)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start
(GBeanInstanceState.java:111)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive
(GBeanInstanceState.java:133)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive
(GBeanInstance.java:503)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean
(BasicKernel.java:205)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean.startRecursiveGBean
(KernelGBean.java:72)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean$$FastClassByCGLIB$
$1cccefc9.invoke(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
(GBeanOperation.java:118)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
(GBeanInstance.java:754)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke
(BasicKernel.java:175)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.jmx.MBeanServerDelegate.invoke
(MBeanServerDelegate.java:117)
        at mx4j.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionInvoker.invoke
(RMIConnectionInvoker.java:219)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor83.invoke(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException
        at com.Myapp.twe.logging.Log4jLogger.getLog4jLogger
(Log4jLogger.java:65)
        at com.Myapp.twe.logging.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:98)
        at com.Myapp.twe.logging.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:132)
        at
com.Myapp.twe.client.datamap.goodservices.impl.GoodServiceMappingImpl.<clinit>(GoodServiceMappingImpl.java:67)
        ... 64 more

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com