geronimo-user mailing list archives

From dinesh <dinesh.gopalakrish...@cognizant.com>
Subject ERROR:Could not get activation spec infos for resource adapter..
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:11:15 GMT

Hi....

I have a .ear application and when trying to deploy it, I get the
following error...

Error: Unable to distribute Twe.ear: Could not get activation spec
    infos for resource adapter named:
    geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=Twe-
ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=ResourceAdapterModule,name=Twe.jar
    caused by
    geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=Twe-
ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=ResourceAdapterModule,name=Twe.jar
    not found

Below is the complete stack trace....

 Deployment failed: plan=null, module=/home/oss/deployment/work/Twe.ear
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Could not get activation
spec infos for resource adapter named:
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=Twe-
ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=ResourceAdapterModule,name=Twe.jar
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder.locateActivationSpecInfo(ConnectorModuleBuilder.java:819)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder$
$FastClassByCGLIB$$a535b6aa.invoke(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
(GBeanOperation.java:118)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
(GBeanInstance.java:719)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke
(RawInvoker.java:57)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke
(RawOperationInvoker.java:36)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept
(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:94)
        at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ResourceReferenceBuilder$
$EnhancerByCGLIB$$9ae9d108.locateActivationSpecInfo(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.RefContext.getActivationSpecInfo....

 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run
(TCPTransport.java:701)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.GBeanNotFoundException:
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=Twe-
ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=ResourceAdapterModule,name=Twe.jar not
found
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicRegistry.getGBeanInstance
(BasicRegistry.java:142)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.getAttribute
(BasicKernel.java:160)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder.locateActivationSpecInfo(ConnectorModuleBuilder.java:817)
        ... 75 more

Can anybody help me resolve this error....

Thanks in advance..
Regards,
Dinesh.G

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com