geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Maven Build
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 07:32:41 GMT
I don't recommend adding tmporb back into the dependencies.  The
problems are caused by downloading an old version of openejb rather
than building it yourself.  It is highly unfortunate that geronimo and
openejb are currently so coupled, but, since they are, and the
developers are not uploading builds very often, the best approach is to
build both geronimo and openejb together.  First run maven m:co to
check out openejb, then maven [-o] which will build both projects
together.

david jencks