geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Miguel A Paraz <mpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.naming.NameNotFound exception
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:36:02 GMT
> The simplest solution is to package your 2 modules in an ear file.
> Otherwise you will have to include a geronimo-web.xml with an ejb-ref
> that indicates that the ejb is in your ejb module.  We only try to
> auto-resolve ejb references within the current application.

Same with DataSource references, right? I tried accessing a deployed
DataSource directly as java:/DataSource and I got a NamingException
complaining that it didn't start with "comp". I added a local alis via
web.xml + geronimo-web.xml (actually geronimo-jetty.xml since I'm
using Eclipse Webtools and it isn't updated)