geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Error in deploying
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:09:34 GMT
	Oops -- for what you're doing I tihnk the openejb elements would
be "ref-name" and "ejb-link" ("target-name" is different as it holds a
full GBean Name not just the name of the EJB in question).  But again,
please post the stack trace, and given that you have an ejb-link in
ejb-jar.xml, you can probably remove this mapping from openejb-jar.xml
anyway.

Thanks,
	Aaron

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/ejb-structure.html#ejb-structure-ref