geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Error in deploying
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:08:25 GMT
	If you get a deployment error, you can usually see the full stack
trace if you look in the server log (var/log/geronimo.log).  If you can
post the stack trace, that would be great, and we can work on providing a
more intelligent error message for the situation you're running into.

	That said, it looks like your openejb-jar reference has a problem.
It should have a "ref-name" and a "target-name" whereas yours has a
"ref-name" and a "name".  And since you have an "ejb-link" in the
ejb-jar.xml, you don't actually need a block on this in your
openejb-jar.xml at all.

Aaron

http://in.mail.yahoo.com