geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: unknown or ambigous connectionFactory
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:17:23 GMT
Hmmm...  Try this:

java -jar bin/deployer.jar start org/apache/geronimo/DebugConsole

Then point your browser to http://localhost:8080/debug-tool/

Search that page for MysqlDataSource, and please copy the whole line for
every line that has that into a response to this e-mail.  You don't have
to click any of the links, I just want to see what's deployed and if
there's an obvious reason you're getting that message.  Note that there
might be more than one line with MysqlDataSource in it, and please include
them all.

Thanks,
	Aaron