geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Undeploying web applications
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 04:16:47 GMT
	You can use redeploy or undeploy.  For either one you need the
configId of your application, which is printed by the deploy command (it's
set to the configId you specify in geronimo-web.xml if you provide one or
defaults to something like the WAR name otherwise).  So your command would
look like this:

Redeploy:
  java -jar bin/deployer.jar redeploy my-web-app.war MyWarConfigID

Undeploy:
  java -jar bin/deployer.jar undeploy MyWarConfigID

Aaron