geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Running openejb tests
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 15:14:20 GMT
	Just to give an update, the archives for Milestone 4 have been
prepared, but we're not posting them until we finish the full TCK pass on
them.  We had been hoping to wrap that up during the week, but as most of
us were out of town for OSCon I think only David J was actually running
the tests.  Still, "real real soon now".  :)

Aaron