geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Classloader to each JSP?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:03:53 GMT

On Aug 2, 2005, at 11:33 AM, Michael Malgeri wrote:

> Is it true that a change to the J2EE spec causes a classloader to be
> assigned to each JSP?

Not that I know of
> If that is true, does Geronimo also do this?

We don't do anything special to modify the behavior of Jasper, and I
don't know what that behavior is.  However, I suspect it does create a
classloader for each jsp, mostly because I can't think offhand what
else it could do, since it compiles them one at a time on demand.  The
Tomcat jasper documentation might say more.

david jencks