geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "entomologist (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com>
Subject Running openejb tests
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 02:57:55 GMT

I downloaded the openejb integration test suite and geronimo-1.0-M3   When I try to deploy
the test suite components, I get :
java -jar bin/server.jar
java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy openejb-itests-beans2.jar

It asks for username and password : I type them in, and get :
    Error: Unable to connect to server: Invalid login.

I tried using :
java -jar bin/deployer.jar --install --module openejb-itests-beans2.jar

Command-line deployer syntax:
    deployer [general options] command [command options]

The general options are:
    --uri
    --driver
    --user
    --password

The available commands are:
    1. Common Commands
        deploy
        redeploy
        start
        stop
        undeploy
    2. Other Commands
        distribute
        list-modules
        list-targets
    3. Use if you know what you're doing
        package

For more information about a specific command, run
    deployer help [command name]

For more information about general options, run
    deployer help options

Any clue*4s here ?
Thanks !
--
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Running-openejb-tests-t203102.html#a567451