geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: deploy a client application
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:18:02 GMT
My apologies for not looking more closely at your previous post.  Does
your app client work properly?  It looks to me as if it started and ran
fine.

The only error I see is

> 23:03:11,428 ERROR [GBeanInstance] GBeanInstance should already be
> stopped before die() is called:
> objectName=geronimo.client:JCAResource=tranql/rars/tranql-connector
> -1.0-20050716.rar,name=MySQL,J2EEServer=client,J2EEApplication=client-
> application,j2eeType=JCAConnectionFactory state=starting

which should not affect your app client.  However, we should fix it
somehow, so I've opened a JIRA issue for it: GERONIMO-962

Many thanks,
david jencks