geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Iñigo <...@nodo50.org>
Subject Re: unknown or ambigous connectionFactory
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:59:12 GMT
Ups, that's very true. Now the web application is deployed, but when I
access the servlet I get a javax.Naming.NameNotFoundException:MySQL in
the lookup. If the resource-link in geronimo-web.xml is MySQL, then the
lookup should be java:comp/env/jdbc/MySQL, isn't it?

Well, let's see if I have understood this, the resource-link in
geronimo-web.xml should be the same as the value of atribute name in
mysql-plan.xml?, or they aren't related at all and I haven't understood
anything ;-)

Thanks for the help.