geronimo-user mailing list archives

From IƱigo <>
Subject unknown or ambigous connectionFactory
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:58:23 GMT
Hello everybody:
    I have deployed a MySQL pool connection in Geronimo, and now I am
trying to make some code to take some data from the database in an
application, but when I deploy the application I get this message:

C:\geronimo-1.0-M4>java -jar bin\deployer.jar --user system --password
manager deploy ..\EjemploBD\dist\EjemploBD.war
    Error: Unable to distribute EjemploBD.war: Unknown or ambiguous
connection factory name query:
    match count: 0

I guess I have something wrong in some of the deployment descriptors.
Well, in geronimo-web I have added this:

and in web.xml there is this:

and last but not least, in the application the lookup is this:
DataSource ds = (DataSource)ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/MysqlDataSource");

View raw message