geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo disk footprint growth at startup
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:11:15 GMT
Thanks Bruce.. A few followup questions..

Is there any bound on how large these files can grow or a way to
configure a smaller value for the recovery log?

Why does a simple server startup require 41M of recovery data?  No user
applications have been installed on this server yet.

Just wondering if there is a way to limit the default disk footprint
requirement for geronimo..