geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Iñigo <...@nodo50.org>
Subject Re: javax.naming.NameNotFound exception
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:15:49 GMT
Thanks for the answer. I have decided to package the 2 modules in an ear
file, as deploying them separately is much more difficult than what I
thought. Now, after creating the ear, when trying to deploy the ear file
I get this trace:

C:\geronimo-1.0-M4>java -jar bin\deployer.jar --user system --password
manager deploy ../EjemploEJB/build/META-INF/dist/aplicacion.ear
    Error: Unable to distribute aplicacion.ear: Invalid moduleFile:
    dist/ejemploServletEJB.war caused by Jar entry does not exist:

jarFile=C:\DOCUME~1\IIGOMU~1\CONFIG~1\Temp\deployer15274.tmpdir\aplicacion.e
ar,
    path=dist/ejemploServletEJB.war

but ejemploServletEJB.war exists and is in that directory so I don't
know how to continue. The application.xml I have is this:

<application>
    <display-name>Servlet comunicando con EJB de Sesión</display-name>
    <module>
    <web>
        <web-uri>dist/ejemploServletEJB.war</web-uri>
        <context-root>/EjemploServletEJB</context-root>
    </web>
    </module>

    <module>
        <ejb>dist/ejemploEJB.jar</ejb>
    </module>

</application>

And the deployment plan geronimo-application.xml is this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<application xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application"
  configId="AplicacionServletEJB"
  parentId="org/apache/geronimo/Server">