geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Where can I register SOAP Handlers?
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 06:54:03 GMT
Hi,

You need to register your handlers in the webservices.xml DD.  The order
of declaration is used to define the order of the handler chain. You may
want to have a look to this xsd to know where and how the handlers
should be defined in the DD: modules\j2ee-schema\src\j2ee_1_4schema.

For instance:
    <port-component>
      <service-impl-bean>...</service-impl-bean>
      <handler>
          <handler-name>Handler1</handler-name>
          <handler-class>full class name of first handler</handler-class>
      </handler>
      <handler>
          <handler-name>Handler2</handler-name>
          <handler-class>full class name of second handler</handler-class>
      </handler>
    </port-component>

Thanks,
Gianny