geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Schmidt <schmidt...@gmail.com>
Subject Where can I register SOAP Handlers?
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 01:30:48 GMT
<head>
</head>
Hi,<br>
I have two Web services, one exposed via the Web container, the other
one via the EJB container. I would like to process their SOAP headers
and also try some WS-Security stuff. To achieve this I have written my
own message handler which extends the
javax.xml.rpc.handler.GenericHandler. Now, I was wondering where (in
which DD) I have to register these Handlers. Can I also register them
as a Handler chain?<br>
As for the WS-Security usage - I assume Geronimo has no implementation
of WS-S by default? What would be the best method to integrate Apache
WSS4J into Geronimo?<br>
Thanks.<br>
Regards,<br>
Stefan Schmidt<br>