geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems building latest - xmlbeans-maven-plugin is missing
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:37:36 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> Carsten,
>
> 	The default configuration seems to work for everyone except you --
:) Yes, this happens very often to me...

> I'm not sure what could be causing this.  Every Geronimo directory imports
> geronimo/etc/project.properties which includes the repository you mention.
> I wonder if your geronimo/etc/ directory or
> geronimo/etc/project.properties file has been messed up somehow?  So
> again, it *should* actually be the default to search that any time you're
> building Geronimo as a whole or any individual Geronimo module (you can
> see the maven.repo.remote line in geronimo/etc/project.properties).

Yes, I can see the line and the file looks fine as well.

I'm wondering if this is due to my ~/build.properties file where I
define my own maven.repo.remote settings. So I guess this is overriding
the project settings.

Over the weeking I'll test without my own ~/build.properties file and
see what happens and then report back.

Thanks for the help!

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de