geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ERROR:ClassNotFoundException: org.tranql.ql.QueryException (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 04:19:42 GMT
This is happening because a QueryException is being thrown during 
deployment but it cannot be returned to the client because the classes 
are not available there.

As to why, I would suggest looking in the server log for any exception 
logged there. Best guess is that there is a problem with the EJB-QL or 
the mapping for a CMP.

--
Jeremy

dinesh g wrote:
> Hi..
> 
>  I am a new geronimo user. I have an application
> (.ear) and while deploying it, i get the following
> error.
> 
> Deployment failed
>   Server reports: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error
> unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
>         java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.tranql.ql.QueryException (no security manager: RMI
> class loader disabled)
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.InternalKernelException:
> java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling
> return; nested exception is:
>         java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.tranql.ql.QueryException (no security manager: RMI
> class loader disabled)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.jmx.KernelDelegate.invoke(KernelDelegate.java:232)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:95)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> Caused by: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error
> unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
>         java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.tranql.ql.QueryException (no security manager: RMI
> class loader disabled)
>         at
> sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:217)
>         at
> sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:133)
>         at
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl_Stub.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> mx4j.remote.rmi.ClientInvoker.invoke(ClientInvoker.java:210)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at
> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at
> mx4j.remote.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:34)
>         at
> mx4j.remote.rmi.ClientUnmarshaller.chain(ClientUnmarshaller.java:67)
>         at
> mx4j.remote.rmi.ClientUnmarshaller.invoke(ClientUnmarshaller.java:56)
>         at $Proxy0.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at
> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at
> mx4j.remote.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:34)
>         at
> mx4j.remote.rmi.ClientExceptionCatcher.invoke(ClientExceptionCatcher.java:42)
>         at $Proxy0.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.jmx.KernelDelegate.invokeKernel(KernelDelegate.java:349)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.jmx.KernelDelegate.invoke(KernelDelegate.java:228)
>         ... 2 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.tranql.ql.QueryException (no security manager: RMI
> class loader disabled)
>         at
> sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(LoaderHandler.java:371)
>         at
> sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(LoaderHandler.java:165)
>         at
> java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader$2.loadClass(RMIClassLoader.java:631)
>         at
> java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader.loadClass(RMIClassLoader.java:257)
>         at
> sun.rmi.server.MarshalInputStream.resolveClass(MarshalInputStream.java:200)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1513)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1435)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1626)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1274)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1845)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1769)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1646)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1274)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1845)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1769)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1646)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1274)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:324)
>         at
> sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:215)
>         ... 22 more
> 
>    Can anybody help me with this......
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> Regards,
> Dinesh.G
> 
> 
> 
> 	
> 
> 	
> 		
> ____________________________________________________
> Send a rakhi to your brother, buy gifts and win attractive prizes. Log on to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html


Mime
View raw message