geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo disk footprint growth at startup
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:37:16 GMT
ActiveMQ doesn't use HOWL.  Hiram wrote a transaction log customized
and tuned for the access patterns of JMS.

Hiram, we have been having a discussion about how the Geronimo disk
footprint grows by 40MB when started up.  Can you give Dave, Bruce
and myself some insight on why the logs are the size they are, how
much they can grow, and what attributes are available to configure this?

Thanks,

-dain